When we asked women what matters most when choosing a primary care physician, the overwhelming response centered around one thing: convenience. In fact, a surprising 99% of women cited ease of scheduling appointments as one of the determining factors. We either support or include the following Womens Health services:
- Pap smears & pelvic exams
- Breast cancer screening (genetic analysis & breast exam)
- Birth control counseling & prescriptions
- Fertility testing (following counseling/discussions with your doctor)
- Full STD testing (including HIV)
Things like recurring birth control prescriptions, breast cancer screening and so on are supported by Forward but mostly outside costs that we can facilitate on behalf of our members. We also include the Pap Smear and gynecological exam itself in the membership cost, though the lab associated with the Pap Smear is sent out and billed through your insurance.